Holy Cross

4:15 PM Posted In Edit This 6 Comments »


Happy New Year!! The Faux Designer Paper background on this card (which I personally made~meaning it isn't purchased background paper) is one of my new favorite techniques I learned from Technique Junkies. Love it!! It was wonderful because I could strike the perfect color match with my SU color wheel, SU inks, and SU cardstocks!! Here are the main supplies used on the card: Punch; Martha Stewart. Ribbon; Stampin' Up! and Michael's. Brads; Stampin' Up!. Die cut; Sizzix "Ornate Crosss #2". Charm; Michael's. Glue pen; 2-way glue pen Michael's. Glitter; Art Institute Glitter. Stamps; Magenta.

My inspiration came from one of my stamping idols, Amy Sheffer over at Pickled Paper Designs. Thanks, Amy!!!
I hope you enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

One Creative Queen said...

Good gravy, Kathie! Every time I visit your site I am taken aback by the beautiful projects you create. Your blog is so much fun to visit - the only problem is that I get so many ideas, I can't possibly do them as fast as they attack my brain!

Thanks for sharing all your great successes - it's definitely a big bolster to my muse!

Katherine
(InkyFunStampers)

Unknown said...

This card really caught my eye. I love looking at blogs so I was checking yours again for any updates. That card is a treasurer. I hope to make one like it to send to my sister.

Gayle Taylor
Abilene, TX
gaylememories@sbcglobal.net

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous gorgeous faux designer paper. I'd buy this in the store in a heartbeat!

Suze said...

Kathie...your work is stupendous and your tutorials are fabulous..I just added you as a link on my blog.

Suze said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suze said...

it is absolutly a gorgeous, professional looking piece of art.