Paper Bag Full of Tools

1:47 PM Edit This 5 Comments »



What more could any man ask for if he would get this paper bag full of tools?? I received this adorable template (not really a template but a "how-to" diagram) from a friend and couldn't wait to make a paper bag card. The next day, I was fortunate enough to receive a faulous sheet of Kraft Cardstock from Paper Temptress which was perfect for this design. I loved working with this kraft paper, as it had a different feel and texture than other kraft papers on the market. AND, it looks JUST LIKE A PAPERBAG!! Woo-Hoo! The images are from Stampin' Up!'s new catalog~the set is called Totally Tools. They are cut out and attached on the inside of the card; the shred is just for a little filler and to make it look more like a gift bag. I hope you enjoy the project!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest card I have seen all day!!! I love it!!! I think I feel a CASE coming on! LOL
Hugs,
Wanda Vinson

FireCracker082 said...

this is SOOO kool!! love that paper, wonderful color!

Manna said...

This is fabulous, Kathie! I love the manly cards!

stampingtink said...

This is just too cute! I'm going to have to remember it for the boys in my life!

Anita said...

Beautiful card! TFS! I agree that the Kraft paper is fantastic.