Harp Thank You's and Floral Picks

9:20 PM Posted In Edit This 2 Comments »
The Harp Birthday Concert was a big hit for my friend, Alla. I wanted to add some more harp images around the room somehow, so I thought of making floral picks to add to the table's small floral decorations.

I stamped the images in VersaMark ink and embossed with PSX embossing powder. I took bamboo skewers and painted them with burgundy acrylic paint, then cut out and attached the embossed harps to the sticks with a hot glue gun. I stamped a second image for each of the picks with Brilliance "Galaxy Gold" ink, cut them out and then glued those behind the other harp image to hide the glue.

Lastly, I attached three strands of ribbon to finish off the picks.



Alla is holding a "Thank You" card which matches the invitations and table decorations that I made for her party. This was such a simple card to make (I made a box of 25 of them) and she just loved it.

The gold side panel is Cuttlebug'd and has a small length of ribbon wrapped around it. The side is stamped in Stampin' Up's Baroque Burgundy ink. The harp is stamped with VersaMark and embossed with gold embossing powder (PSX).

Thanks for stopping by and sharing a bit of the Harp Birthday Concert with me!!

~Kathie

2 comments:

Becca said...

Kathie,
This is all so amazing & beautiful!!! I love the way you did all of the projects. You also have a very nice presentation of them all on your blog. You really out-did yourself! WOW!!!!
Becca

Anonymous said...

Kathie, they are all so beautiful! I love the harp theme (something I have never seen). Love the note cards...what an wonderful idea!! Well done!!!