Matchbook Card #2

4:29 PM Posted In Edit This 1 Comment »


Another little matchbook card made with some fabulous cardstock from The Paper Temptress! This is my second design with this pattern and I loved the Mica/Metallic Emerald and Aquamarine so much that I used it again. Although this project is similar to the one I shared a little while ago, I wanted to show the versatility of this cardstock and color.

This first photo is the matchbook closed. I added a scallop punch (Stampin’ Up!) and had a little package of these teardrop shaped stick ons that I purchased at JoAnn’s for a buck!! Can’t beat that. And look how they coordinate. I love it when supplies look like they met on match.com. Er, well I guess I should have suspected it. They ARE "match"book cards. Ah, ya I know. I won't quit my day job.


Here’s the matchbook open. Embossing powder loves this cardstock! These images are from Innovative Stamp Creations and they fit so perfectly on this card. LOVE IT!! Plus, you see another view of the brads that I used to hold the matchbook insert to the outside cover. This cardstock loves to be punched!



Here’s the matchbook open with the little tag peeking out.


And here is the tag, full view!




Stamps: Innovative Stamp Creations
I hope you’ve enjoyed this project (btw, this is a Technique Junkies project. So many wonderful things to discover over at the TJ group. Not a member?? What are you waiting for! My stamping world wouldn’t be complete without it!!)

1 comments:

Judi Markel said...

Hi Kathie,

I love your matchbook cards very much and also love the colors you used. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs
Judi