1. Recycle a glass lid from a used/discarded jar candle. Remove the plastic ring from the lid and discard it.
2. Stamp the Michael Strong Stamps Cloisonné Circle image and cut it out.
3. Push the image into the lid. It will bend and curl to fit inside the opening.
4. Tie ribbon around the side of the lid. Fill the opening wih clear plastic pony beads.
5. Punch a circle from cardstock, making sure the circle size is appropriate for the opening. Glue the circle to the glass rim with fabric glue.
6. Stamp, color and cut out the circle image again and attach it to the cardstock on the bottom for a “reversible” paperweight (see example on finished “bottom view”).