Harley Davidson Road Trip Memories Box

9:05 PM Posted In Edit This
This is a birthday gift for my cousin, a motorcycle enthusiast. I started with a cardboard cigar box; next my husband spray painted it with black gloss paint. Then, I added the Harley Davidson paper to the top of the box (I used fabric glue), added the leather-look ribbon, made a base of cardstock with black, grey, and orange paper~then added the "Road Trip" embellishment that I purchased at a scrapbook store. Corner punches used to make the corners and the orange strip across the middle has two silver brads for interest. This box does not have a sealer on top of the paper since I knew the recipient and didn't feel it would be necessary. Lastly, I added self-adhesive black felt to the bottom of the box for a more professional, finished look.