This is a box that eyeglass cases come in. It was so much fun to make/so easy to alter.
I made the paper using a technique called "Bomber Jacket"--I learned it on the Technique Junkies group. The side pieces were punched with a Martha Stewart punch. I added some Distress Ink around the edges to give it some added dimension.
The top of the box has a strip of Drywall Tape across it along with some plastic beads I purchased at a local mill-ends fabric store (SAS Fabrics). The "feet" are beads I had in my stash--I glued them with Aleen's Tacky Glue.
I hope you've enjoyed my altered box project and thanks for stopping by!